UPDATE ON COVID 19 ACTIVITIES
We are aware of the shelter in place order. We want you to know that Chiropractic is considered an ESSENTIAL HEALTH CARE service. We will be here if you need us.
A couple of updates:
Massage - Due to new statewide mandates, we are unable to offer MASSAGE in the office for the time being. We will make an announcement when we are allowed to resume Massage appointments.
Office Safety Measures:
Thank you for working with us while we provide a safe environment for you and our workers. To do so, we have incorporated the following activities:
- We have implemented a VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM. When you arrive for your appointment, please call the front desk and Claire will do a short screening and let you know when to enter the office.
- We are taking TEMPERATURES for every patient when they enter and of every staff member (twice daily).
- We have removed the CHECK IN process. Claire is doing your full check in over the phone so you can go directly to your table. Claire is using your credit card we have on file so you do not need to stop at the front desk.
- Every table and work space is SANITIZED between patients with a product that kills viruses and bacteria.
- All TOYS and MAGAZINES have been removed from the area.
- Anyone who is actively ill with cough, fever, sore throat, chills is being referred to primary care for a flu test.
- We are happy to offer TELEMEDICINE visits for anyone who has an emerging, urgent or nutritional question and can’t get into the office.
- We are happy to WAIVE LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION FEES as we understand these are fluid times.
We know that your Chiropractic visit helps your body in so many ways. We also know that if we are closed, you may have to visit an already over taxed, over run ER or Urgent Care. We are happy that we can continue to provide the care you and your family needs. If you know anyone else that needs care, please send them to us. We are happy to accept new patients.
Laser Therapy, or “photobiomodulation”, is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling. Laser Therapy has...
Massage therapy has been practiced for thousands of years to relieve pain and promote healing. There are many types of massage, but all massage types should be considered supportive to your chiropractic care. Massage therapy...
Shaver Chiropractic & Natural Medicine uses a functional and integrated health approach for treating various chronic health conditions and issues that may prevent a person from achieving optimal health. What is Functional Medicine? According to...